Originally Posted By: Spadine
There are different opinions . But I can tell you this , Maybe i stated it wrongly . There was a decision made here in cleve - and no meeting w/ difonzio or such .cleve was on its own @ time because of the rats & indictments on all .the decision was thru an agreement that chicago was ok w/ it as well as ny . Remember salerno & tronolone were close & in fla . Thru fratto , scalise & janeeces suggestions to difonzio (via rjps closeness - it was formally "allowed" no one made the decision for cleve but cleve .as for paul lish or darby(steve calcaveccio) who were j whites two closest friends , if you know, & really know , they too were sloppy & not well dressed ever . Just like jack - this is w/ no disrespect but word .also as i read all of this ; there are alot of names unmentioned here .eugene , loose ,rjp, oliverio & all otthers Will be at feast this weekend - as other out of towners as well ! If you know them & by face - you will see this for yourself ! Gotta go - we'll talk more im sure

Sure those guys are very respected in Cleveland. There are allot of names never mentioned on these boards mostly of people who were not made guys. So with out people to fill the ranks the traditional Lcn faded away. So A few guys attend a the feast. So that means there is full blown lcn in Cleveland?. Sure plenty of rackets going on. I will say it again there is no gas pedal in Cleveland.