There are different opinions . But I can tell you this , Maybe i stated it wrongly . There was a decision made here in cleve - and no meeting w/ difonzio or such .cleve was on its own @ time because of the rats & indictments on all .the decision was thru an agreement that chicago was ok w/ it as well as ny . Remember salerno & tronolone were close & in fla . Thru fratto , scalise & janeeces suggestions to difonzio (via rjps closeness - it was formally "allowed" no one made the decision for cleve but cleve .as for paul lish or darby(steve calcaveccio) who were j whites two closest friends , if you know, & really know , they too were sloppy & not well dressed ever . Just like jack - this is w/ no disrespect but word .also as i read all of this ; there are alot of names unmentioned here .eugene , loose ,rjp, oliverio & all otthers Will be at feast this weekend - as other out of towners as well ! If you know them & by face - you will see this for yourself ! Gotta go - we'll talk more im sure