Originally Posted By: olivant
Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
Originally Posted By: olivant
We're in the wrong business:

Report: 'Big Bang Theory' stars close deals at $1M per episode
Aug. 4, 2014, 12:37 PM EST By Liz Raftery TVGuide.com

Contract negotiations among the cast of "The Big Bang Theory" have reportedly been resolved, with stars Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco set to earn $1 million per episode for the next three seasons, Deadline reports. That matches the previously-unprecedented salaries set by the "Friends" cast in the show's last season.

Previously, Parsons, Galecki and Cuoco were paid $350,000 per episode. In addition, there's a strong possibility that the series — currently the No. 1 show on television — will be renewed for an 11th season.

One of the most overrated shows on TV and whats with the annoying laughing track..

DN, I have to most emphatically disagree. In the tradition of outstanding TV ensemble cast sitcoms such as The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Cheers, and Frasier, The Big Bang Theory is so well written and performed that it is well on its way to eventual syndication heaven.

While the soundtrack is annoying, that is the case with just about any sitcom.

But they laugh even when things are not funny, i can't remember Friends or Fraiser being that bad, my GF is currently watching BBF and it annoys the hell out of me..

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon