Originally Posted By: Little_Frankie
When it comes to what Gigi says, you have to take it with a grain of salt. This is a guy who thought the Feds planted a listening device in his ass and embarrassed himself by shouting it in court. Plus, by the time this all reached a head, he was out of his mind on drugs. I hung around a group of guys back then who were in a circle that mixed with Gigi's from time to time and every time I saw him, he was whacked out on dope. It got to the point where his mind started to mush up and he was never normal. People stopped trusting him, stopped associating with him and I even know a few guys who got in the hole to his book several grand a piece and they all told him to beat it. Maybe that's normal for that world but he seemed a lot less respected than other guys I knew back then who were far less notorious. You've got to remember that when the war started the made guys and the connected guys were surrounding themselves with these young kids who were nothing but shooters and once the war was over they were probably going to end up dead themselves. I don't think any of those guys back then had a future in LCN. That whole time was very strange.
Very well said Frankie. Very well said.