Originally Posted By: ItalianForever
I dont get how Anthony Borgesi and Phil Ligambi are in south jersey? They both live in south philly don't they? Sonny Mazzone too? The south jersey faction must be almost non existent now.

By putting the crews together, I went off the last chart that was made in 2010/2011. For example, Marty Angelina lives in South Philly but at the time he was listed as a captain in North Jersey. Sonny Mazzone is a Philly guy, but many stated that he was close to Staino and they believe he is now the acting captain of that crew. Obviously, I'm not out there and I can't say my chart is 100% accurate. I NEVER said that from the beginning and I will never, ever claim that it is. I'm sure there are a few flaws - only the actual guys involved in South Philly know the exact structure, and maybe the FBI/Philly PD. I made the chart because I like to follow the Philadelphia family and I thought it would be a nice visual to add to the discussion, instead of just having the lists.

Phillyguy - the last chart made in the time period I mentioned had probably 60+ associates listed. Because of complaints like yours I purposely only included a few associates. All the guys I included in my chart were named in indictments or other documents. What associates in particular that I included do you have a problem with? If there are some that should be removed, I would be glad to do that.