Originally Posted By: Spadine
Loose becoming boss was a decision made , w/ input & Approval from affiliated families . This was to be until cleve would choose their man . Everyone has opinions ,so you have yours. It is odd to me that there are still about 10 to 15 names not mentioned on here by any of you . This also does NOT mean they are made - but just not mentioned . They are very significant as to cleve lcn . Again , they are not made except for a few of them . A good Friend once told me this" if someone does not know , Don't be the one to tell them ." Also there are somethings I can not say- in order to not give myself up . I did not say cleve is smarter , but they have learned & practice the principals of low key & under the radar . Their $$$$$ is well invested & thru some legit & very lucrative businesses.All are aware & very cautious as to all the rats around here from lonardo to -------- up to now .They have many affiliates in florida ,vegas , calif,ny & Chicago .buffalo & pitts R questionable as to certain members .As im sure you know very well " if " you know anything , Loose screwed up alot of relationships - as to his fuck you approach . That Is why RJP is calling the shots .there was alot of mending to do over the years . I look forward to feedback & info on this . Hoping others w/ true knowledge can add in or shed light & even some unmentioned topics .

"Loose becoming boss was a decision made?" By whom? By that time, Chicago did not make decisions for Cleveland, we're talking about the mid to late 1990's after Peanuts. Chicago and New York were all removed from making those decisions for the smaller Midwest families. Now, I do believe that a "few" Chicago and Cleveland soldiers still did some business, but there has never been any documentation of a meeting between DiFronzo and Loose or RJ. I truly respect your knowledge Spadine, you definitely know quite a bit but I can tell you with 100% certainty that nobody looked at him as a boss of a family. Loose was never reported or observed meeting with a boss of another family, which is a big indicator that none of his counterparts viewed him or Cleveland as a family anymore. I do believe he had the support of associates in Cleveland, but at that time, he and RJ were the last and only two soldiers that were made by Angelo Lonardo in his short stint as acting boss after Licavoli got sent away. They were the last two soldiers who happened to made by the respected, old guard in the end stage of the Cleveland Family, as they were both made in 1982 and Lonardo was indicted in 1983. Most of the other guys and entire upper echelon were in the can. I believe Loose may have some schemes and some gambling, but on a much smaller scale. Also, from my understanding, RJ is pretty legit working as a broker in his brother's real estate business. It wouldn't shock me if he possibly may have a piece of the gambling, fronting the $$ for a few bookies...but he's in his mid 70's and if he threatened anybody, somebody would run right to the FBI. Again, I truly respect your knowledge and your connections to a few people. If other bosses around the country didn't bother to acknowledge him, then even if he allegedly made some guys, are they really recognized as friends of ours. This is a shaky topic, I hope you see my points.

Last edited by Bugsyvegas1930; 08/07/14 06:41 PM.

Uncle Charlie once said; "Don't get into pissing matches with skunks."