Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
Originally Posted By: slumpy
Hells Angels are pretty much the only organized crime in Winnipeg these days, though, I think it's possible the Winnipeg chapter may even be on probation because of it (that's what I've HEARD no idea if it's actually true). They got hit hard in the early 00's and pretty well the only guys on the streets are members of their puppet gangs (zigzag crew and redlined support crew) if I understand correctly.

the Rock Machine tried to move in a year or two ago but it doesn't seem like that has gone well for them. The puppet gangs are dead set against them moving in and the RM doesn't seem to have the support of any of the street gangs (of which there are dozens).

In Canada though, the HA are pretty much the only viable OMC. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the impression that I get.

Rock Machine used to be the Bandidos before they went crazy on each other and killed about 6 patched guys and associates right? I think that was them they were all stuffed in an abandoned car on a farmers field?

What I understand is that the founder of the RM was a former HA that broke away to start his own MC (presumably with the blessing of HA) sometime in the 80's. After the Rock Machine / Hells Angels war (1994-2004 I THINK) they became a probationary chapter of the Bandidos.

Had to check wikipedia for the rest of this, so take it with a grain of salt; According to wiki around 2007 a bunch of guys left the quebec bandidos and the bandidos officially dissolved their canadian branches. The left overs of the Bandidos and some Mongols (didn't even know the mongols existed in Canada tbh) reformed the Rock Machine. They try to market themselves as a legit MC now without much luck. Probably because they continually get busted committing crimes.

Last edited by slumpy; 08/07/14 08:55 AM.