Loose becoming boss was a decision made , w/ input & Approval from affiliated families . This was to be until cleve would choose their man . Everyone has opinions ,so you have yours. It is odd to me that there are still about 10 to 15 names not mentioned on here by any of you . This also does NOT mean they are made - but just not mentioned . They are very significant as to cleve lcn . Again , they are not made except for a few of them . A good Friend once told me this" if someone does not know , Don't be the one to tell them ." Also there are somethings I can not say- in order to not give myself up . I did not say cleve is smarter , but they have learned & practice the principals of low key & under the radar . Their $$$$$ is well invested & thru some legit & very lucrative businesses.All are aware & very cautious as to all the rats around here from lonardo to -------- up to now .They have many affiliates in florida ,vegas , calif,ny & Chicago .buffalo & pitts R questionable as to certain members .As im sure you know very well " if " you know anything , Loose screwed up alot of relationships - as to his fuck you approach . That Is why RJP is calling the shots .there was alot of mending to do over the years . I look forward to feedback & info on this . Hoping others w/ true knowledge can add in or shed light & even some unmentioned topics .