Originally Posted By: HenryHauglad
Colombos - What's REALLY their current status? I know they have been purged with war and so on, but do they really only have 50 inducted members? and also, I have been askin plenty times how much (estimated) does the mafia earn?

Five Families Income (estimate) ?
(I know Lucchese makes like 10 bill or more, + Rat boss DeFede said that each soldier earned aprox. 50-60 G's a year ATLEAST)

Chicago, Jersey, Philly and Detroit - what are their income?

And also, how much murders do they participate in? estimate - I know Chicago is infamous for killing off everybody they thought could become a problem..how many murders compared to like 20-40 years ago?

The most recent official estimates for the Colombo family is approximately 100 total members. They are arguably the weakest of the 5 NY families, and the most geographically confined, but still very much a viable organization.

It's largely impossible to determine how much a crime family takes in. Even the official estimates are all over the place. The mob doesn't make annual financial statements like legit corporations do.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.