I live in Brooklyn but it is rare when I go to a restraunt in Brooklyn. Unless someone takes me there.

My youngest wanted me to go to some place in Bay Ridge when I go out I like to dress up. Then I read people critic the place. They said the food was not great. Then they say the guys in the expensive suits are mob wanabee's. So I say fuck this I am wearing a leather jacket with sports clothes. Which is what mob guys wear when they don't want to be called a mob wanabee. But everyday people don't know that.

They were right the food was not that great. I don't even remember the name of the place anymore. We went in on a Sunday night. The place was empty except old people. Well I am an old people so I fit right in.

Get this my son paid the bill, and left a tip. Evidently, it was not enough tip for the waiter. So the waiter whispered something in my sons ear. That the son of mine who is a black belt BJJ player. Also the guy that hung out with Gotti's kid. The guy that used to like to fight. He did shit to the guy except give him more money.

That never happened to me because I am a big tipper. But if that had happened to me the waiter would have got a close look at my fingers as they went into his eyes.

----

Rao's I love that place. The lemon chicken is very good, and the meat balls kicks ass. The guy that said you didn't like the food there what did you order?

I like Frank I like the bartenders. People in general are cool. If you like to sing you can sing in the place.

Last time I was there the girl from Baywatch was there. Now she has short hair looks pretty good. My pal Johnny knows her he gives her a hug. I tell her where's my hug. I think I hugged her for around ten minutes smile

only the unloved hate