Originally Posted By: phillyguy39
hi guys i been reading this site for months now finally i decided to create an acct cause some of the stuff u guys write is so far fetched. i highly doubt that half of u even know any of these guys personally, and u cant believe everything u read. i noticed u guys been bringing up the narducci's lately? why? philip hasn't done anything wrong hes done with that life , he did his time came home got married, hes making a legitimate living. frankie hasnt done anything at all other than that violation(which was actually bs). these guys did their time let them live their life now. u guys keep throwing them in the mix dont u think cops and feds and other law read this site. your just puttin all kinds of drama out there for everybody, not just the narducci's

Nobody here pretended that they are out in the streets and personally know these guys. This is an internet message board about organized crime. We come here to speculate and talk about certain things we find interesting. I find it hard to believe that a couple people here on a message board are making drama for anybody. You think Philly PD and the FBI doesn't already have their own chart of who's who in the Philly family? If not, you are sorely mistaken. They know the players better than any of us do.

And as someone pointed out before, these guys live a public life as gangsters with their pictures all over the internet. It's not like any of the posters here are outing them from their secret life. These guys have pictures all over the internet with other wiseguys. As for Narducci, that speculation didn't start here. That speculation started with George Anastasia and Phil Leonetti. They are the ones who said Narducci would be "one to watch" when he was released from prison and if I recall correctly, Leonetti called him the "realest gangster" in the family.