@Ivy,
Because what rubs guys like Dom, myself and PB the wrong way is we take info from Capeci, the FEDS, with a HUGE amount of respect. But we also take it into context.

And on the ODD occasion whereby there's a VERY good case to disagree with Capeci or the FEDS, we only do it with a VERY good reason.

We give that source of information a huge modicum of respect, but end of day it's also fallible.

And what IRKS us beyond belief is when we have good reason (see above) to make a case that that source is wrong, you label us as selective fanboys only hearing what we choose to.

Which in knowing PB (which you do), a somewhat reputable poster such as myself and a very reputable poster such as DOM, this is not only wrong and disrespectful, but also and more importantly, wrongly dismissive of several very level headed contributors who may have something to offer you.

We are not saying we're right Ivy, just that our case is more than plausible and worth more than your dismissive responses.

Apol if Ive spoken out of place for PB and Dom.
But I think not.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.