@Ivy:

You make VERY good points.

But I think you're confusing apples with oranges and looking at things a little black and white here.

The only comparable example to Amuso is Persico. Now they are very different cases. One has his blood family intermingled throughout the power structure of the family. The other, Vic, has been off the street since the VERY early 90's, has no extended blood family involved (to any known or worthwile extent), caused a huge amount of turmoil, convictions and general upheaval in the family.

Now looking at the above the REASON, guys like DOM and myself think Crea is the boss, is because if you compare a guy who's been off the street for 25yrs, caused conviction upon conviction, murdered many of his own, has no blood ties to the current power structure to a guy who is and has been THE earner, was acting for MANY years, has the support of most of the HISTORICAL (and current) power base (Bronx vs 80's Brooklyn), powerful Jersey connections and above all has been on the street for (apart for a 5yr bid the turn of the century) the better part of 2 decades and as if not THE capo, then acting, what do you logically think is the most reasonable assumption?

Because Capeci and LE are ALSO assuming remember. So yes, TWO, LE 'sources' plus a funeral attendance point to VIC. But LOGICALLY, considering the above, you can see why the 'evidence' points STRONGLY to Crea.

And thats not wishful thinking mate, because I HIGHLY respect your opinion. But the case for Crea is AS strong compared to Vic. And you should appreciate thats not wishful, fanboy thinking. Its simple rationale.

Which you need not accept, but respect.

Last edited by SonnyBlackstein; 07/31/14 12:31 AM.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.