Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Nobody said it's the ultimate criteria, but you said people think Crea is boss because they 'want' him to be, which is simply not the case.

Capeci's information is based off Crea and other top guys attending Amuso's wifes funeral, nothing more. So Capeci's original sources to Crea taking over are liars?

AS far as I'm concerned Crea is without a doubt number 1 and Amuso is out of the picture.

I suggest you go back and read the article more closely. The FBI stated in the Nicky Scarfo Jr. trial that Vic Amuso was still the boss. 2 other law enforcement sources backed this up. It was yet another law enforcement source that brought up the wake as circumstantial evidence regarding Amuso's position. And one mob source also confirmed all this.

You say you don't want Crea to be the boss but yet here you are misrepresenting what the article said. I've seen people do this on the forums time and again when the official info doesn't square with what they think is the case. Believe whatever you want but you're just one more poster who dismisses objective, public information in favor of speculation, guesswork, and internet forum hearsay.

I actually tend to trust someone who I thinks in the know on this subject you uptight bellend. You were unbearable with 'Ligambi is official boss, the FBI says so, honest'

Last edited by TommyGambino; 07/30/14 04:54 PM.