Vegas mickery im in my situation because of a rat....all those 302's thats radicated and all those files has whitey's name on it...why you think judge casper denied his immunity claim...because the fact that he was telling and said sullivan gave him immuniy to do any violence was crazy...He tried to do what the the bear was doing....killing while being a informant and the feds knew it but was scared to jail him...whitey sitation was they wasnt scared it was connolly defending and backing him so it made it harder for them to lock him...He gave so many things...You heard Agent Morris all the information he gave them they never wrote it in the 302's unless the bosses was trying to get whitey and flemmi off the top echlon informant list.. Thats when they put one of the light informations down... simple...

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "