Man you talk about horse shit,My knowledge may be second hand but its from people that are known, involved people yous mention on this here site. Martorano testified that he got paid for the hits while he was the lam. The bear was a made guy from years ago look it up and ask around and johnny never made nothing clear, he was on the run while his brother got in deep. North end gave the hill their blessings and gave their hitmen the ok to be involved in the war. Everyone knows barboza was all ray sr's guy and the rest of the north end. Barboza said it himself. Everyone knows whitey touched both girls and boys. Flemmi testifies to that so did kevin weeks. All this your proclaiming their is no proof, evidence and everything Im saying is facts with testimony, statements,quotes and all over the internet. These people testified to these things. Its known. You talking about reaching, you made yourself real creditless saying the bear wasnt made. That right there makes me really believe what do you really know. Anybody who knows something can tell you he was made, that barboza' was the families man and the war key killers, was in one way or another, connected deep with the north end and after all it was an irish war....All in all, i dont have time for the back and forth because you just made me realize how much you really DONT know nothing at all as you proclaim and make it seem esp vou.. Just saying Shea wasnt told that in Milan when he not only said that in his book, but telling everyone in local 25 this and more. They made of not killed him when they shouldve but they knew he was no good... So if you REALLY knew Shea you wouldnt even dispute it knowing its all facts. I can make a few calls and hook up with NEE or shea.. I can easily talk to spunky no phone calls needed..I see vinny f damn near daily and always have a good laugh and speaks to me about dong the right thing....everyone knows my old man and uncle who they are and once was so I can swindle around big timers all day if I chose to and even get involved deep if I wanted too.. I dont know about you but my primary source is the streets baby not the media and google...

Last edited by Joerusso; 07/29/14 06:33 AM.