He touched little boys and girls thats a known fact! You go to southie and ask real people like Nee, Donhaue, Hogan they will tell you thats what he did.There is no dispute. Im not talking what the media this is what the streets know. Yes during Buddy and Howie tenure, there was a ton of blood shed enough to fill four olympic pools, but that was a war going on. So many people was killed innocent, some guilty by association, thieves, so it wasnt all gangsters not even all jews,irish or italians, four was blacks and if it was all gangsters that number wouldve been no higher than 20-30 FACT. With Anguilo, he called moretti a name and Moretti told Ray sr and ray said you shoulve killed him on the spot and gave him permission to do it if it was done again. But that was because Ray never respected Jerry for his gangsterism but respected the shit out of the real killer Danny Anguilo. He respected Jerry for being business savy, not his blunder vehement orders and behavior. He respected Buddy and Howie because they went down there to see him which meant alot to ray sr something Jerry never did and the fact that they was paying him for their action and wiping out the mccaughlin crew, which added more revenue and wider spread of action, business ventures and so forth so Ray sr gave them his support throughout the war. And with flemmi not declining being made because he knew he would get killed if he accepted one way or another. He said it at trial. He declined being made because it was to dangerous and he didnt want that. Shit his brother was made and his brother was worst than Stevie by a mile so that dosent say much not to me maybe others who dont know but to me thats peanuts. But as far as killers go half of the killings during the war was done by North End guys and future made guys so it wasnt all hill people. You had salemme who killed like a dozen people future boss, you had flemmi's brother, the bear with another dozen,made guy, you had barboza with 20 or so, noth end hitman, you had the martorano twins which was connected but not all north end but the other became all north end,future capo, so the main killers was involved predominatly with the north end one way or another thats a fact. And the connected guys dont kill for fun theres rules to this shit....so just going blood thirsty, thats a no no.. And as far white collar, he inhereted again, the wheeler thing. He never made that happen. The triple O's was fat kevin oneil, the garage was georgie kaufmans, the flemmi realtor thing was his brothers thing...They might got a piece of other peoples ventures and scams but never did they have their own. Jerry was a self made business genuis pure fact. And as far as fat tony goes, without him the hill had no race fixing scam and originally they didnt even want to do it period until they realized he a vegas executive who can help him rig the odds, thats why they even got into it...so without fat tony their would be no race fixing scam then there would be no whitey story today... without conolly there would be no whitey because he would have no protection, warning, no information nothing.. And tell me, name one real gangster he controlled, extorted and bossed around ? And dont mention Martorano because he was getting paid for hits and never was under their control..remeber what martorano said...if the wheeler thing didnt go right stevie and whitey was lullaby... at the end of the day he is a rat and glorifing a rat is somewhat sad so regardless of how ingenuis he was and how much he targeted the weak and made a fortune, he was a rat, snitch, singing canarie, tattle tale and all the above

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "