Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
I read somewhere that there is a powerful organized crime figure in Nottingham nicknamed "The Taxman", a millionaire who is a business associate of Wayne Hardy, Dave Francis and the Dawes Cartel. Does anybody know what his real name is?

Yes, but if I published that I'd probably be sued.

Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
I recommend anyone here interested in the British gangster scene to watch the film "Rise of the Footsoldier" its a true story of the Essex underworld in the 1990s, very raw violent film def worth a watch!

Pure fiction I'm afraid

Originally Posted By: Philip_Lombardo
Terry Adams or one of his Enforcers I hope you are reading this
You are a Irish fucking pusy drunk fuck and I hope you get shot one day

Thanks for your fake internet tough guy act.

I'd pass on your message but I'm sure you dont have the balls to put a name to it.

Originally Posted By: English

The Essex Boys (Pat Tate, Tony Tucker, Craig Rolfe, Carlton Leach.

Leach is retty much a fake, low level football casual who did a bit of doorwork and now rights books pretending he was involved in the stories he picked up from other doormen.

He was never a player. I didn't even know he existed until he started writing his books but I know he wasnt anywhere near some of the things he claims he was.

Originally Posted By: DeMeo
The Gunn brothers from Nottingham weren't as big as people made them out to be. There were plenty of areas they held no control over. Even their own turf outside of Bestwood, there were people making money and paying nothing to them. A friend of mine said that cities like Nottingham, London, Manchester and Liverpool it would be impossible for one gang/organized crime group to rule completely. There will always be those "off the books"

They had a tidy enough firm but your right they never ran the city and I saw Colin take more than a few slaps along the way.
Originally Posted By: Philip_Lombardo
English organized crime is non existent and the gangs are nothing but 'chavs' scumbags who walk around with baggy trousers half way down their ass with hoodys fake jewelry, wearing cheap knockoff trainers and 'caps ' with the brim pointed backwards, then to add insult to injury of english pride they call other people 'blud' and say isn't it as 'innit' and 'ay it' they then trash peoples property and litter everywhere and they then call themselves gangstersjust cause they get into fights with other chav groups but really their a bunch of fa***ts

You do like to play the fake internet tough guy, don't you?

I bet you don't even dare go out at night for fear of these "fa***ts" lol