Look at what my quote saids ... Those was Jerry's words caught on the wire.. If they go to war with the hill he has Russo and the maverick boys who had the likes of carrozza, spunky, ralph rossetti, rizzi sr, Isabella,giso,simone ralph scarpa, and bunch of bad motherfuckers....All killers, Yea the Hill had Mcdonald, simms, bulger Martorano, Nee flemmi but remember that was one crew I mentioned never mind Danny Anguilo crew of Ferrara, zannino, tortora, gambale, joe black,and bunch more so it was never about who had more killers but what was more benficial...to kill them or not to kill them...Yea Whitey rose after Howie went down, after he became informant,after he made peace with Southie and NEE, He ratted his competition or killed them only by the work of Connolly NOT WHITEY, Even martorano, Flemmi and Salemme held more respect because they lived through that crazy gang war, Whitey was not even trying to get involved because he was getting pushed around in southie, So the the facts are the facts...YES HE DIDNT PAY THE DEBT, YES HE KILLED, YES HE WAS WISE DURING HIS TENURE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY AND RESOURCES BUT HE WAS NEVER THE MAN, NEVER WAS HE THE KING OF THE THRONE OF HIS PEERS ONLY BY HIS FOLLOWERS SUCH AS WEEKS, SHEA, MCKENZIE, HOGAN AND OTHER YOUNG KIDS WHO LOOKED UP TO HIM....NEVER BY HIS PEERS AND THATS A FACT

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "