The shooters were Salvatore Vitale, Vito Rizzuto, Emanuele Ragusa, and Santo Giordano who were hiding in the closet. Santo Giordano was accidently shot by Vitale in which Gerlando Sciascia and the other Canadian members left silently once the deed was do to take Santo to a trusted docter on Knicker ave.

The Capo's that were there were, Joe Messino, Antonio Giordano, Gerlando Sciascia, Alphonse Indelicato, Dominick Trinchera, Philip Ciaccone, Joseph Zicarelli, Nicola DiStefano, and Dominick Napolitano. Sonny Black and his team stayed outside and was in charge of cleaning up the scene when it was done. The disposal of the bodies was Messinos job, which he gave to the Gambino's Gotti crew to handle.

Zicarelli and DiStefano were invited as to not let the three capos be on their guard, and were never told about the hit about to take place. Other then the zips and Vitale, Frank Lino was the only soldier present at the meeting. No one was supposed to leave until everything was settled, but in all the preperations, they neglected a side door which all the people in the room existed from, leaving just Joe and Sal in the room with the three dead bodies.

Last edited by Giacomo_Vacari; 07/27/14 12:40 PM.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green