Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Like even if he could be another witness to corroborate that Crea is boss... Wouldn't that be helpful?

Sure it would be helpful. But I seriously doubt he knows anything. One of the reasons that family has been running so smoothly these past few years is because they seem to leave Jersey to Jersey and Brooklyn to Brooklyn. Everybody's happy. For as long as it lasts, anyway. The Feds can't even name the under right now and it's driving them crazy.

But this shit's all cyclical. There will eventually be a big pinch, someone will flip, and then the general public will know more. That's why I think something is about to jump off. There's something not right about that Gangland article.

But until something happens, that family is running as smoothly as a crime family can run in the 21st century. Lots of shy, lots of book, still some marginal influence in a couple of the unions. If they don't tug on Superman's cape with the murders (with Superman being the government), they should be able to keep the status quo for awhile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.