I've seen that. Nice. I've lived in the Bronx for over fifty years. But my Dad grew up at 325 Pleasant, and my grandparents lived in that building from practically the day they got off the boat until the day each of them died. Roughly fifty years in a rented apartment. Try getting that deal today.

Like I said, I'm a Bronx guy. But I spent so much time on Pleasant growing up that it's a huge part of me. We're still there a few times a year because my Dad, who's almost 85 now, is still on the Giglio committee at Mount Carmel.

My parents were married in that Church in '58, I popped out a year later, then we moved up to 187th and Hoffman in the Bronx. But my grandparents stayed, and we kept going back. But the neighborhood doesn't even resemble "Italian Harlem" anymore. The 2010 census had it over 85 percent Latino. And the truth is, it was being swallowed by "Spanish Harlem" as far back as the late '60s, early '70s.

And welcome to the board, Alfano. I'm sorry for the long winded reply. But the video puts my family in mind, and my Pop is getting on in years now, so I may have gotten carried away smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.