To anybody the finds this interesting I noticed a few errors in the series.

-The polish maid Lilliani has a husband. The first time we see him is when he comes into the kitchen wearing the jacket that Richie had given Tony (yes, DA jacket). It is a tall slender guy in his 40s. Later in the series the husband is a completely different older guy.

-When the FBI plays the tapes from the Green Grove retirement community for Tony. On the tapes you can hear a conversation between Liv and Junior. However, the conversation they play actually occured while Junior and Liv were standing in line at a movie theater - and would have been basically impossible for the FBI to tape. If I remember correctly, it is when Liv is saying something like "They barely have a father now. You should see how he comes to dinner."

-There is a scene in the pizza parlor where Jackie Aprile turns around and accidentally bumps into a guy. The guy then drops his pizza and they kind of yell at each other. When Jackie bumps into the guy his sunglasses fall off his head onto the ground, yet 1 second later when the guy turns around his sunglasses are magically back on. Yes...I have watched this series 5 million time to notice things like this.