Originally Posted By: klydon1
Originally Posted By: MaryCas
The story made "World News Tonight", ABC, with Diane Sawyer. Christie is saying he is "embarrassed and humiliated". At least he is not putting a spin on it. It appears his aides were involved and Port Authority personnel. They are calling it Bridgegate, but it may have closer parallels to Watergate than we know. Christie could be the same kind of liar that Nixon was. I wonder how the Democrats are scheming to throw gas on the fire. Stay tuned.

Interesting that you brought up the comparison to Nixon. When Christie bellowed, "I am not a bully," during the press conference, it immediately brought to mind Nixon's famous "I am not a crook."

Was it as bad when Obama said if you like your health care you can keep it. As soon as Obama care passed my health care company left NY. I went with something else more expensive and now I have a deductible which I never had before.

I never went on Medicare, but after that I said fuck them now I'm on it and get the supplement where I live and that is free. Let the government pay it for me. Both my doctors are on it. But they are less happy to see me now then they were before.

only the unloved hate