Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
I have to agree with Sonny, there are some guys on here that think they have first hand knowledge on anything Mob related or on a specific Family. They act as if they and are contacted daily by the Administration and captains for their advice and counsel.

We all have our opinions that we based on what we have read and observed through out our life experience. We are lucky to have some guys on here that have had different exposure to the Mob than others , but they are still their opinions. Unless you are a Mobster, a Fed or a Prosecutor what do you really know. Also you can add a journalist to that list aswell. They have sources in law enforcement and on the street. Yes they make mistakes, but if you can do better, then start your own blog or Mob forum. Let's not attack one another or try to force our opinions on others, If you say something, back it up, put a link ortherwise it's just like they say, "Opinions are like asshole, everyone has one!"
Just my two cents!

Beanshooter, good post. I was emailing back and forth a couple months back with a guy who is a long time GBB member who rarely posts now who echoed your sentiments, and he said "I just got tired of the posers, goofballs and thread hijackers". Anyway being an amateur Mob watcher I really appreciate the insights from all the folks on here. Maybe the summer heat is causing some of the attitude.