Cops used to smack me around when I gave them my real last name. They thought I gave them a fake name because I was with guys with Italian last names. My "friends" would laugh when the cops did that to me. smile

I was arrested a short time ago on a bull shit charge. I was in a holding area they arrested me on Friday in the summer time. When that happens a judge won't hear the case until Monday. So you are in this over crowded area for apx 2 days.

You have a big water fountain that every one drinks from also where everyone pisses in. Place fucking stinks. Cops drink bottle water. Ask them for a bottle they smile at you. Makes you want to kill them on the spot if you could and get away with it.

No place to sit standing room only. I can't stand for a long time. Four black kids got up off the floor and let me sit. These were not bad kids.

Cops caught them on the beach smoking refer. They get arrested in their bathing suits. Cops won't even let them get their clothes. They left them on the beach.

maybe know you know why some people hate cops.

only the unloved hate