Originally Posted By: Belmont
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

They're all a fucking disgrace, up and down the line. Anyone who takes part in a reality show that debases Italian Americans the way everyone mentioned here does, should die of fucking hemorrhoids.

Pb
Thats harsh, they were fuckin kids for god sakes.it was the mother who threw them Into that shit.. Im sure if half the shit we did when we were 15 years old was on tv, everyone would call us a disgrace, trash the mother, not the kids.
Jersey shore, they are adults, a different story. The Gotti 's were young teenagers at the time.

And they've done nothing to improve themselves as adults. It's one fuck-up after another with them. Believe me when I tell you that. They're pushing thirty now. And it's not that they're bad kids, it's that they're spoiled and acting like they're still twenty.

It's up to the individual to break that chain. When you start saying things like, "they never had a chance," then they use that as an excuse to carry on the same behavior that the parents and grandparents did.

But I don't come here to argue. I only post about things I know something about. And these stereotypes aggravate the shit out of me, so maybe I am being a little harsh. So let's just agree to disagree. Or you can always pm me because I don't like to derail threads.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.