Originally Posted By: blacksheep
But for any reading I've done about the genovese, I don't recall much infighting.

Just because you didn't read about it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. You have potential here, buddy. Don't be one of those guys who needs to read it to believe it tongue lol.

But seriously, it happens in all the families. There's a lot of petty jealousy in that life. Because in some ways, a lot of these guys never really grow up.

Quick example with the Westside, and I'm just going to mention it once because it's been talked about ad nauseum here, and I don't want to go down the rabbit hole of debate again. But Farby was acting boss for awhile there. And he was so jealous of the money that Barney and Ralph were making with the carpenters that he almost started a civil war. Barney was away at the time, but Ralphie got clipped.

Farby died of cancer before Barney came home. But had he lived, things may have gotten interesting there wink.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.