Capone had a friend from Italian Harlem his name was Agile. I might have missed spelled it. When I was a kid he was already an old man. I liked him he was a grand father kind of a guy to me.

He went to Chicago with Capone. He came back to Harlem before Capone went to Florida. He is the guy that vouched for me to get that 1000 dollar loan from that shy I told you about.

He loved to gamble. When he was not gambling in the gambling house he would get a blow jobs from some of the whores who worked in the place. He would go to the hotels in mid town and try to pick up young women. Talk about and old guy who in his head he was a twenty year old.

He would have definately known for sure who killed Big Jim. Hell maybe he did it.

My friend Johnnie also knew him. I mentioned to him he should write a book about that guy.

He was the oldest of 18 children. Mother kept putting them out with no way to afford them.

Here is how they handled that in the old days. She put him in an orphanage they had them in those days. Until he was old enough to work to help the family. She did the same with all the other kids that she had.

When he made some money. He started to get his other brothers and sisters out of the place.

He had bought NYC taxi medellians when they were ten dollars a piece. He had 150 of them give or take. Later sold them for 150 thousand a piece made a lot of money. They are maybe a million a piece now a rediculas amount of money.

He also owned other small businesses.

only the unloved hate