Originally Posted By: TonyG
Call it what you want, it seems to me that at the very least a crew is still active in NOLA.

Lol, what the hell were those NOLA guys thinking? Who tools around in a "work car", let alone drives it to their house? That may be why only a crew is left.

Of course, that news report did not identify them as "made LCN guys" but referenced "crime families" from their prior busts. I am consistently amazed at the media fear to report someone as LCN. Just claim "allegedly" or something. How many LCN guys have sued newspapers for libel and won for false / incorrect reports of their LCN membership?

That van reminds me of the one used in the Miami Dadeland Mall shootings - believed to have been ordered by Griselda Blanco as part of the cocaine wars. I think the Miami van was reinforced with steel plates to provide armor.

I believe Gagliano's father was the last "Official Underboss" before they got busted in the nineties with the Gambinos and Genovese in the gambling case. After that, it was done.

If you want to call a 70 year old driver and a 55 year old guy a "crew" that are probably independent operators, hey go Ape shit man, I'm not gonna argue with you.

"What are you cacklin' hens cluckin' about?!?!"

"Is that him?!? With the sombrero on?!?"