I also loved the hot dog story, by the way.

Actually, I came here last November because I was looking for ideas and I figured a bunch of mob aficionados, like myself, would be the ones to talk to. I got some help, and I appreciated it. I came back to say thanks and show you guys what I made.

It certainly seems on topic and I figured that some of you might like it. I read the FAQ and I haven't spammed the boards. If I overstepped any lines and Don Geoff feels that this thread should be removed, I won't be offended and I won't post it again.

Gangster_Fiction is also writing a mob story, although his takes place in the 20s and mine is present day. I appreciate his kind words. And no, he isn't a shill. Like he said, if anything, we're competitors. But there's more than enough room for two mob games, so he was classy enough to give me his support.

This is a wonderful site filled with interesting people. I meant no offense by sharing my game with you all. It's not a big money maker, compared to the time spent to create it. It was a labour of love, but I enjoyed making it.

Last edited by Lucid; 07/17/14 08:32 PM.