Originally Posted By: baldo
Pizza, I know the term heavy gets thrown around a lot, but what does it mean in your opinion? And please don't say it has something to do with waist size LOL.

Yeah, that's a pretty subjective term. I rarely use it myself, but that's how Italian Forever phrased it, so that's how I replied.

Like I said, it's subjective. But there are guys who never even got their buttons who would be considered "heavy," or "serious" guys. Depends how you mean it, though smile.

Also, why would he have to "contend" with some of these other guys.

He wouldn't. That may have been a poor choice of words on my part. But there was no love lost between Vinny and Patty D. It's well documented, and you don't have to live here to read about it.

Was just always curious how these guys all co-exist and deal with each other. Thanks.

I think Vinny got along well with guys in the other families. Prisco liked him a lot from what I remember.

That he didn't get along with Patty, within his own family, probably had more to do with the fact that Patty brought him along, and Vinny got a little too big. A case of the teacher envying the student, if you will.

There's a lot of envy and jealousy among these guys. Don't let anyone kid you wink.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.