Originally Posted By: Longshoreman
EVERYTIME these people protect themselves they are bashed! Let them do what they have to do, first sign of weakness and they get it from the 300 million that surround and hate them!

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/15/world/meast/mideast-israel-strike-warnings/index.html?c=homepage-t

Amen to that. It sickens me how the liberal media in the West constantly condemns Israel and makes excuses for the Palestinians and others surrounding Israel who are bent on it's destruction. I have my theory for why that is but won't go into that right now. And, unfortunately, the guy currently in the White House is no friend of Israel. Virtually without exception, every time Israel has capitulated and given land to the Palestinians, the latter how turned around sooner or later and used that land to launch new attacks on Israel. And Israel shows nothing but restraint when it could easily wipe every last Palestinian (as well as every last Hamas or Hezbollah SOB) off the map.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.