Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies

Five even though I was 4 when these first started coming out they quickly became a favorite of mine when I started driving at 13. Then at 16 over the summers I worked at a car dealership that my brother painted cars at and I worked in the service department. Well one day a guy pulls up in a Buick GN and of course it was my job to drive it around back so the techs could change the oil or whatever there was to do with it. Luckily my boss wasn't around as he would generally drive the badass cars around back so I wouldn't dog them. My face lit up like a kid at Christmas and as soon as I turned the corner the peddle went to the floor. Was one of the scariest rides I have ever taken. I still didn't know anything about turbos and seen that gauge and I thought "wonder what happens when it hits the + sign?" and then I quickly found out. To be a 3.8 that was one badass car flat out. I would still like to own one.

One of the vehicles I want that you never hear about? The GMC Syclone. 4.3L turbocharged TRUCK that came out in the 90's. Ran a 13.6 quarter mile on Car & Driver.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GMC_Syclone