Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
You're welcome buddy. Despite the random trolls here and there this is a great board I'm glad to be a part of it.

Sure thing. But maybe we should get this thing back on topic smile.

Re the Cosa Nostra blog post and Scopo/EVL: I have no opinion about Philly and I'm constantly driving that point home. But he'd get a lot more respect on the forums if he printed a retraction once in awhile. Jesus, Pete Hamill and Jimmy Breslin have written retractions during their careers, and they're both legendary journalists.

I think the problem here may be that Carmela/Tag was the first one to call him out on that Frank Cali piece. He got defensive about it back then, and then dug his heels in to the point where he couldn't even admit that he got Cefalu's age wrong. It's no biggie. Just admit it and move on.

But like a lot of men on these boards (and in real life), it's entirely possible that he just doesn't think that a woman can have an informed opinion about this stuff. And on top of that, certain men just can't deal with strong women. And trust me, I'm no women's libber. I haven't washed a load of clothers in almost thirty years of marriage lol .

Anyway, let's get back to George (or not George) being the boss. We have a lot of friends here from the Philly area. This is their topic, and they deserve to post about it without reading through all of our bullshit (and I say our bullshit because I'm guilty here, too blush ).

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.