People read into too much about this and that guy

Joe pistone along with his writer created various characters and played on it. U have the calm but powerful Sonny black, a pathetic left two guns and the ever crazy Mirra

You'll find in every realty tv show, movie and yes even supposedly "true crime" books they all follow the same formula

So Mirra carried a knife? Big deal, I used to always carry a weapon too. Come to london all the street kids have big blades and are more than willing to use it

Mirra gets asked how his mum is. Sometimes he'll
Say great other times he'll ask u not to be so nosey

I don't blame him, when your in that business it's not a great idea to divulge personal information to fellow criminals (especially an FBI agent who probably asked one too many times)

Mirra insults a waitress serving cold food (big deal, I
Insulted a waitress yesterday when they over fried my chicken and refused to replace it then demanded I pay for it even though I took one bite )

Mirra's always in a beef with someone- well sure, why not. You'll find most mob guys are always in a beef with one another over stupid things/ we 're not exactly dealing with reasonable people are we

He told a woman to fuk off when she made a complaint at his club- again so what. I've worked in on the doors and drunk people 4 am in the morning aren't the best of humans

As u can see all these lil stories were designed to make Mirra look like a complete maniac thanks partly to Donnie Brasco who still walks around wearing those shades laughing at everyone buying his book and watching the tv shows

It's all part of the act and these characters are the co-stars

He's laughing all the way to the bank.