Originally Posted By: Sgarrista
I'm a little bit brighter than to right about it online if I was looking to join the mob. Some info never hurts though.

I'm more interested in how they run their businesses, or used to, not the illegal ones so much as the legal ones such as real estate and things like that.

A bit of mentoring is more what I'm looking for, good ways to make money. From what I understand the smart mobsters got out of the illegal side of things and run pretty successful businesses here. I'm a business person, and no I don't mind advice pizzaboy and thank you for thinking of my well being, however I'm not a 9-5 job type of person. Doesn't have to be mobsters either, if any succesful business owners would like to teach a few things to a younger guy I'd appreciate that too. And I've asked for advice on other sites as well, but the mob tends to be pretty connected and that always helps with business which is why I thought it would be a good idea to talk to some of them.

But if I'm wrong then by all means let me know, I dont mind, if I knew the answers I wouldn't be asking. The part about my nationality is because I know that a lot of the old school families as well as a lot of people in general don't take too kindly to certain groups of people or people who aren't Italian.

Bro!

Fill out a mob application with at least 3 reputable references and we will get back to you within 5 business days!