Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Longshoreman
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Eurasian OC is currently the FBI's #1 OC priority in Miami/South Florida right now.

And it should be wink .

I gotta switch my book then, my guy a weird European, you can always tell by their cloths if they are an "eastern bloc" guy. They love the labels SPLASHED across the cloths. Funny shoes too.

Well, I see that Miami is listed as your location. I live up in Delray part time now. But my parents had a place in Sunny Isles years ago and I've kept in touch with that area. And there are a lot of Bukharians and other Russian offshoots there now doing some shy business. And look for the Bukharians to set up shop in the barbershops, as both a legitimate means of income, and as a front. Just like they've done over here in Rego Park and Forest Hills wink.

Delray nice, plenty of action if you want, also can find quiet if that's your thing. I'm in Key Biscayne thru next April. Work at Port of Miami last couple years. My guy is a Albanian I think, just didn't want to use the guy everyone else got at work. He goes down there all done and a year away from a check a month I don't need that! My guy good, always pays on time, let's less than a G roll over, smells like shit though!

Last edited by Longshoreman; 07/14/14 12:37 PM.