Originally Posted By: NNY78
Originally Posted By: Sgarrista
I'm trying to find some info about the current mafia if any in Miami and/or Florida. Also if there are any mobsters imprisoned here or any that I would be able to talk to for informational purposes that would help as well.

I know the Traficante family and I believe the Gambinos are still around in Tampa and some parts of Florida but am not really certain about the specifics. Anyone that can help me out? Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Sgarrista,

Welcome to the boards. What's left of the LCN in South Florida consists of a handful of guys connected to the Gambino and Genovese families. They are involved in offshore/online gambling, pill mills, counterfeit drug online pharmacies, boiler room phone scams and Medicare/Medicaid fraud.

The Bonannos and Colombos have also had activity down there in recent years. Not so much the Luccheses. But it's safe to say all the NY families have some presence there, more or less. Eurasian OC is currently the FBI's #1 OC priority in Miami/South Florida right now.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.