Originally Posted By: JCrusher
Well the McBratney hti was probably the closest to a perosnal murder buT he never pulle dteh trigger, Ralph galione did. Like i said im not a mind reader or anything like that just speculating from teh research i have done. In college i took a few courses on organized crime and one of the speakers i had a few times when a agent on the Gambino squad in the 80's and he knew everything about gotti

Ok, this agent missed the 70's when Gotti was getting his hands dirty. Nothing for nothing, you keep going to the McBrantey hit. That's the one you read about, there's so much other stuff that doesn't show up in articles and what not. I just wouldn't put anything last that guy, like I said the crew he was with was pretty tough so it's hard for me to picture them accepting a guy who hadn't killed anyone. And just so we are clear, I never said you were a mind reader you stated that you were "told" these things by informants and agents. Let's not start with the snot nose comments coming my direction for asking a question if what resources you were quoting.

Last edited by Longshoreman; 07/12/14 08:21 PM.