Originally Posted By: sbhc
Originally Posted By: JCrusher
Originally Posted By: sbhc
Did John Gotti ever personally kill somebody? He was involved in the McBratney murder but Ralph Galione was the one who pulled the trigger.

I've also questioned gotti's personal involvement in a killing. he was a tough guy and definetly ordered many murders but i still am nto sure if he actually pulled the trigger. McBratney was shot by ralph galione and was held back by ruggiero and gotti so he got credit for the murder. Joe Massino "claims" gotti murdered vito borelli but i think massino was talking out of his ass, first of all gotti was probably in jail/on the run at that point in 1975 and secondly i doubt paul would give it to him anyway since gotti wanst even made at that point. Tommy desimone was murdered by Tommy Agro although im sure gotti was involved in the planning since he hated tommy and he was acting capo of teh ebrgin at that point. Anthony Plate was ordered killed by Neil and from what i ahve read willie boy angelo and gotti went down to florida to take care of it. So gotti possibly was involved but more than likely willie boy and angelo took care of it. Now John Favara is another possibility. We have all heard rumors he cut him up with a chainsaw but more than likely angelo,anthony rampino,and the carneglia brothers took care of it since gotti was in florida at the time to prove his alibi to the police. Now im just speculating but i've read up a lot on gotti and he didnt seem like he was a shooter but he was definetly a guy who got in fistfights a lot in his life

Yeah a tough street guy for sure. I read an article recently about Gotti and his so called financial advisor Lewis 'Matzo Boy' Kasman. A Jewish businessman who fell with the mob. Apparently they became so close that Gotti organised his own funeral through him when he was dying.

He states that Gotti accepted that the Farvara incident was an accident. He felt forced to act on it,

Personally i dont buy that he felt it was a "accident" even though it clearly was an accident. I mean the whole gotti family is crazy(even more so the women) and wanted Favara dead.