Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
I posted that months ago. I figured that the bronx's favor was to put Joey Lubrano as acting Capo, then there was talk of him being tapped for that position officially. Of couse that is not the case. Michael Corcione and Carlo Profeta were both acting capo's of that crew but I had felt them to be weak and not to connected to the Bronx and Manhattan. Both George's are out, but will one of them take over that crew instead of having a different crew in Brooklyn. The one that has me thinking about is that John Baudanza will be getting out in 2015, a good earner maybe he does or maybe he does not become Capo. Also James Galione gets out around christmas time in 2015, no chance of him becoming a skipper, but it has be a nice feeling to be getting out as a christmas present for someone. I can not see Domenico's son being the capo of that crew.

A different line of thought. What if Crea makes Zappola his Underboss. Now that would be something to think about, crazy move, but one that offers an olive branch with everyone happy. Then Conte will defiently become a Capo. I highly doubt that the Lucchese will not rock the boat with how much money they are making and bring LE heat on them.

I could see that. There's no doubt shits gonna change and I don't think any wise skipper on the street would have a problem with that. Nobody wants beef especially when their making money. That might be the only thing to keep those bklyn boys quiet

"He who never was can never be, He who was has always been and will always be." Sun Tzu

You can read about it, watch movies and TV documentaries, but chances are unless you lived it you will not truly understand.