Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: DB
They have pretty much been shut down but some guys made a ton of those pill mills

I know of a guy not even remotely connected to the life who made about twenty million in Broward with that shit. And he just got close to thirty years for it. Not worth it. Fuck that.
They have pretty much been shut down but some guys made a ton of those pill mills

I know of a guy not even remotely connected to the life who made about twenty million in Broward with that shit. And he just got close to thirty years for it. Not worth it. Fuck that.

smart if you can call them that got in and out with the pill mills before the feds and state realized what the hell was going on in florida there were pill mills in every fkn town from pensacola to pahokee and ppl would drive the state stocking up to bring it back to their states. I saw recently in broward and few othee areaa these dumb fks are still doing this but the state and DEA shut ythem down fast now