Thank you Guineapig for the kind words and your concern, I really appreciate it. From the time we chatted here I remember you knew a lot about Iran which is really admirable. I'll try to post more pictures later. Yes, most people of Iran are Muslim and they practice Shi'i branch of Islam, this is quite the only country in the Middle East that Shi'as are dominant, I'm not really sure about Syria though. Sunnie branch is more common among Arabs, I think the only reason Iranian went toward Shi'i branch was because they couldn't get over the fact that their country was invaded by Arabs, so they still wanted to be different. Esfahan has other minorities in religion too. There are Jews and Christians living in Esfahan. Esfahan has some beautiful churches. Although the branch of Christianity is different with all that are being practiced in the US and has come from Russia. Some of their practices are strange. For example they celebrate Jan 6, instead of Christmas on Dec. 25th because of the difference that once was between the Russian calendar and Roman calendar. You know Russians celebrate their October revolution in November. And thank you, I'm doing great, I hope you too are doing fine. Congratulations on Red Soxs, if you are a fan of your hometown team of course. I like Boston for one other thing and it is because of my favorite show Cheers!

Don Cardi thank you, yes, my GBB screen name is my real name which is a female name in Persian. I'm a girl of course. Afsaneh in Persian means "Myth". My signature and avatar is misleading. Sorry about that.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones