Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: cookcounty
america probably won't ever fully recover from what bush and the repubs did

Oh, please. Like Bush didn't inherit a mess from Clinton. And Clinton didn't inherit a mess from Bush the First. And Bush the First didn't inherit a mess from Reagan. And Reagan didn't inherit a mess from Carter. You're pretty dumb, but even you have to see where I'm going here. Every administration blames the last.

I supported Obama in 2008 and I'm big enough to admit that he's the biggest disappointment since the New Coke. He'll be a pariah when he checks out of office. Not that he gives a shit. Not as long as he and his mutt wife can keep getting their pictures taken with Jay Z and and the other skank.

You want America to recover? Here's an idea: Get off your ass and get a fucking job, instead of living down to the most repugnant stereotype in this history of this once great country.

you're talking about obama's wife but he's the piece of shit?

anybody defending bush needs to just admit that they're a racist piece of shit

there ain't any reason to like bush other than being a racist piece of shit

Go through my pre-2008 posts. I thought Bush was an imbecile, and I said as much every day for most of his second term. And it's okay for me to say that without being classified a Lefty or some similar term. But the minute a White guy calls out Obama for his poor performance, he's automatically a racist piece of shit?

Fuck you, Cook. I know your story. Unemployed, living under the poverty line, yet you have money for a PlayStation and 300 dollar sneakers from your government check. The same government that you blame for all of your problems.

And you know what? I'm tired of fucking sugarcoating things in the name of political correctness here. I got mine, my kids are guaranteed to have theirs. Because I was raised by a strong mother and father, and so were my children. You, on the other hand, are a fucking mutt. And it's in no small part because of the lack of parenting that you received. But then again, you just did what your own father did. Which is nothing (if he was even around, which I seriously doubt).

You're a fucking lowlife who will still be waiting for the same government direct deposit and housing voucher next winter while my wife and I go back to South Florida for a few months to sit in the sun and play golf. So enjoy your video games and keep blaming Whitey, asshole. I'll be in Boca lol.

Oh, Michelle Obama is a fucking mutt. Let her put her own two homely kids on a diet and shut the fuck up about mine. As for her sissy husband, the man has proven himself to be spineless and completely ineffective in matters of foreign policy and dealing with our enemies. And as much as I didn't care for Bush, I have a feeling that history will exonerate him. And vilify Obama.

This is beautiful, one of the best rant's I have seen in sometime. Go PB!!

This topic in general seems like a topic that is just a trap. It ends up with people arguing about politics. Lol

I figured I would throw my opinion out now. They all suck! They are too busy kissing the ass of these special interests groups, or pushing bizarre political agenda's to care about people like you or I.

I thought Bush was incredibly bad, and still do. He made me completely turned off from Republicans. I am thankful for Obama, he showed me that none of them care about anyone from the lower to upper middle class. I am turned off of politics in general. They are just going to do what they are going to do, and hopefully it doesn't interfere with my everyday life.

Last edited by Walkner; 07/08/14 11:52 PM.