Wasn't the tangelwood boys started by Santorelli his nick name was Butchie as a kid a east Harlem boy no? If he is still around he would be 68 now give or take.

If he s the same guy he almost killed my brother while we were still in Harlem. His gun jammed. My brother turns around he sees it my brother and not the guy he wanted to clip. Oops mistakes happen.

When he was in his forties he visited me at my house with his daughter. I had a daughter around the same age. They were watching tv on Easter Sunday. In those days there was a show from a south American country showing the crucifiction of Christ. They actually did the stations of the cross for real with a volunteer. It was a big honor to be picked for it. Some of these volunteers did not survive the ordeal.

So we both start to watch it. Then he see's the guy playing Christ getting nailed to the cross. Under his breath one of the girls hear him say "I wish that was me"

She says you want to be nailed to a cross? He answered no I want to be the guy nailing him to the cross. smile

True story as I remember it.

only the unloved hate