My father was an Hungarian Jew who did strong arm work. He also had a hundred amature fights as a kid. They fought for watches in those days. I collect watches I don't have any that he won as a kud. He beat the champion of the army in a fight once.

He was also a cut man in the golden gloves HS friend was the manager of golden gloves fighter in NJ.

He made his sport his life's work. Did strong arm work.

But that nut job always had some left to give to his wife and kids when he got home.

One time I got in a fight at the boys club. I got hit in the eye with a pool ball. I could not see out of it. My mother begged him to take me to the eye doctor. He finally did by that time I was able to see it of my eye.

But the eye doctor said I needed glasses. He had to dial ate my pupils. I was a little kid I did not want anyone puttin anything in my eyes.

So I would not let the doctor put the drops in my eyes.mhe got annoyed and started to dig his nails into my arm to control me.

I did not like that so I ripped his shirt. Now the doctor wants us to leave his office. My ather was not going to leave so he try's to put the drops in my eyes. I was not afraid of him anymore so I would not let him do it either.

Then a bright light goes into his bald head. He knew I was afraid of sister in my grammer school sister superia. He calls the convent and she appears he paid her cab fair back and forth and made a donation to the church.

She says my name and tells me she is going to,put the drops in my eyes. The tough guy me says to her Yes sister smile

She puts them in and leaves.

Now Daddio is paying the doctor. Then the doctor made a big mistake. He tells my father that I need mental help. No shit smile everyone knew that.

But my father took it as an insult to him. Meaning he said something he produced needed mental help. My Daddio beat the crap out of the doctor in his own office. Plus he robbed him smile

I tell that story to every new doctor I see now. Then I tell the doctor don't hurt me because I am my fathers son.

only the unloved hate