Originally Posted By: Footreads
That was not the question. The question was did the hang out at the 19 hole?

When I first moved to Brooklyn a friend came to Brooklyn to visit me. I had just met some one who lived in Brooklyn. We were near the 19 hole and went in for a drink. A lot of girls in the place one of them went over to my new Brooklyn friend. Then 2 others approached us. I could see right away they were trying to get their boy friends jealous.

Three guys started to threathen us. I just moved here, and did not want any problems here. So we Leave and my friend from home goes to his car, and pulls out a shot gun. He wants to kill them all.

I told him fuck that lets go some where else.

The 19th hole was closed in the 80's and in it's hey day most guys there were no nonsense type of fellas, gas pipe stronghold. Most of the BAC were running shit in the 90's and at that time on that corner was mostly 13th ave guys hanging out in the wok. I'm thinking that you and your friends were extremely lucky you decided to move on. And I'm pretty sure no one seen your friend pull out a shotgun because I'm sure thing would have turned out a lot different. Imo

"He who never was can never be, He who was has always been and will always be." Sun Tzu

You can read about it, watch movies and TV documentaries, but chances are unless you lived it you will not truly understand.