Originally Posted By: 22
I have never ever seen in sports,hollywood,or just everyday life the fascination people have for this guy.Whether he is still the boss or not,so what.He's like LeBron James,Tim Tebow,and Kim Kardashian rolled into one as far as media attention is concerned.here's a scene at the most prestigious club in the world.I'm with the president,sorry can't let you in,I'm with Peyton Manning and Tom Brady,sorry can't let you in.I'm with DeNiro,Pacino,and Stallone,sorry can't let you in.I'm with JOEY,have a good time and let us know if you need anything. Do you see my point.

22 it seems to me your bitter about something, why don't you fill us in?
I think the reason he attracts attention is because 99% of us know he committed some serious crimes got away with them and he's all over the internet like he ain't got a worry in the world lol that's actually admirable if you live any kind of "crooked" lifestyle or our on the street, n for those that are squares the way the Philly news broadcasts his lifestyle it's pure entertainment for those of us that miss watching sopranos, the guys young wit a hot wife n still has his crew since he was a child, guys that still have friends like that around there's something good about them to a lot of people that know him, not some intern
Et troll that just likes to hate to stir the pot!!