"Manno urged the jury to listen to the tape, to listen to the voice inflections. Borrowing a line from other closing arguments from both the prosecution and the defense, he said the taped conversations were a "window" into the minds of those who were talking and who were unaware they were being recorded."

Manno represented one of my brothers before and tells it like it is. The creating a "crack" comment for a "fucking fbi agent". I think is hard to perceive w.o. hearing the audio. I really hope he's acquitted but I don't see that happening. I'd like to read the indictment. It's a shame these two assholes got him involved with this. Like Jmack said earlier I'd like to see more of the evidence it's hard to form an opinion. He made aware to Pellulo what was what and then asked the question what are you guys doing? My honest opinion is the guy's a straight shooter in my book I know or have known plenty of wealthy people retain him for their business,trusts,estates. It really doesn't pay to defend these guys anymore twenty years ago yes but today no. As far as Scarfo and Pellullo from what I've read it's not like they even had a chance to enjoy the $$$ they got caught right away.